5/11/2008

Pagdiriwang: Words Expressed


(click image to embiggen)

Less than a month before the Pagdiriwang event! Writers Workshop Co-chairs Maria Batayola, Robert Francis Flor and Dale Tiffany have put together a terrific program, and promoted it incredibly well. I'm very excited to read, but even more excited to hear the work of all the fabulous pinay writers featured:

Melissa Nolledo
Nancy Calos-Nakano
Angela Martinez-Dy
Donna Miscolta
Tess Uriza Holthe
Toni Bajado
Marianne Villanueva
Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor

The place to be:

Words Expressed: Filipina Women Writers Workshop

Saturday, June 7, 2008
Noon-4:00 pm
Seattle Center, Centerhouse Theater

****

(Aside - I'm very grateful to note that being at this event does not mean I'll miss my daughter's ballet recital on June 8 as I had previously thought!)

2 comments:

Grace T said...

Would you blog about this for all of us who wish we could be there, but can't?

Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor said...

Yes! I'll try to get pictures and perhaps video if I can swing it.