2/03/2006

Eeek! I'm It!

I've been tagged by Ver And yeah, I'm feelin' pretty cooooool about it.

Three books I can read over and over (as many of you know by now):

1) Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah (Richard Bach)
2) Moonheart (Charles DeLint)
3) Green Grass, Running Water (Thomas King

Three places I've lived:
1) Federal Way, WA
2) Moscow, ID
3) Punahou District, Honolulu, HI

Three TV shows I love:
1) House
2) First Book of Daniel
3) Mythbusters

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1) O.C (really)
2) Lost (no really)
3) 24 (yeah, I'm serious)

Three places I've vacationed:
1) Calapan, Oriental Mindoro
2) Juneau, AK
3) Black Hills, SD

Three of my favorite dishes:
1) Bangus and Fried Rice
2) Salmon Sinigang
3) Prawn Sushi

Three sites I visit daily:
1) Pearls Before Swine (comic)
2) Google
3) Comcast.net

Three places I would rather be right now:
1) Daly City, CA (with someone from my blogring so I'd know what to see/do)
2) My own office/studio doing my heart projects
3) Village Books reading

I hereby tag:

1) Chie
2) Sky
3) Ernesto

2 comments:

ver said...

Daly City?!! OMG, I love that answer. I almost watched House tonight (I've never seen it), but turned to a book instead...

Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor said...

Yep, I've never been to Daly City before and it seems like all the cool pinoys hang out there.

I haven't seen House in weeks, actually. We've gotten hooked into watching back epis of Farscape.

Books are good, though! I really need to finish the three I have started now...