6/11/2005

McSweeney's Tastes Skyflakes

Congrats to Ver for the appearance of her 'ode to skyflakes' at Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency.

Part essay, part advert, the piece is chockful of interesting details that draw the experience of skyflakes out that much more.

Best line:

"They will immediately sense the tin's potential as a conversational centerpiece, photographic subject, and/or future receptacle for items such as calculators, pens, erasers, and paper clips."

*beams* I experienced the joy of skyflakes because Ver mentioned them in her blog. My life will never be the same again.

2 comments:

ver said...

Thanks Bec! I consider it part of my life's work to acquaint people with the wonder of SkyFlakes...

Ivy said...

SkyFlakes are supercool. I virtually ate a whole tin last month! ;-)